Rats Rats And More Rats !!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rats Rats And More Rats !!!

A Rat Forum Based On Um ..... Rats !

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introducing my michief

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reachthestars

Female Number of posts : 7
Interests : rats and horses
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Introducing my michief Empty
PostSubject: Introducing my michief   Introducing my michief EmptyTue 5 Jun - 2:33

I figured that i might as well introduce my mischeif to everyone here. I alway love a chance to show them off anyway Very Happy.

First is Amelia, a 15 month old fawn berkshire. She's my heart rat, and has been since she picked me at three weeks old. She's not expected to last more than a week or two, she's in a losing battle against myco and isn't responding to any type of meds given.
Introducing my michief Amelia02-1

Willow is an 8 month old smeezer. She's the trouble maker of the group, who escaped from the FN no less than three times in the middle of the night within the first week of having the cage. She's the cage's 'redecorator' as well.
Introducing my michief Willow02-1

Siam is an 11 month old dumbo himi girl who was given to me after her owner left her behind at my friend's house when she moved. She lived most of her life alone, and it shines through in her personality. She's a people rat through and through.
Introducing my michief Siam03

Belle is a 4 month old russian blue berk girl who came from a local breeder. She's like the annoying little sister who always wants to play with the older girls.
Introducing my michief Belle04

Remy is an approx. year old russian blue neutered male. I found him in a petshop while on vacation, and after learning he'd been there for months after being abandoned by his owners there was no way I could leave him behind. He has some biting issues that we're working through with the help of a pair of leather gloves.
Introducing my michief Remy02

Cinder is the youngest of the group at just 6 weeks old. She came from a local rat rescue where she was born after the owner took in three females that had been house with a male. She's a gorgeous little black self.
Introducing my michief Cinder02
Back to top Go down

Introducing my michief
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rats Rats And More Rats !!! :: All About Rats ! :: Rat Chat !-
Jump to: