Rats Rats And More Rats !!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rats Rats And More Rats !!!

A Rat Forum Based On Um ..... Rats !

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Green Pet Aspen Supreme Pellets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Mod
Ebony

Female Number of posts : 64
Interests : Animals, art
Registration date : 2006-07-08

Green Pet Aspen Supreme Pellets Empty
PostSubject: Green Pet Aspen Supreme Pellets   Green Pet Aspen Supreme Pellets EmptyTue 18 Jul - 0:54

Well, since the stupid pans in my new cage are so shallow, my rats have sent aspen shavings flying throughout my room. So this morning I went to the pet store to find an alternative. I found Green Pet Aspen Supreme Pellets. They look exactly like Yesterdays News, except brown. They are slightly cheaper, but Petsmart only carries the 10 lb bag, so it is not very practical. (If they are worth it, I will try the Care-a-lot pet warehouse. They sell pets supplies dirt cheap.)
I am hoping these work, and since they are heavier they may actually stay in the cage and not on my floor. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
®ªTs ®ül€ / Admin
Admin
®ªTs ®ül€ / Admin

Female Number of posts : 64
Interests : Rats ! Duh !
Registration date : 2006-07-06

Green Pet Aspen Supreme Pellets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pet Aspen Supreme Pellets   Green Pet Aspen Supreme Pellets EmptyWed 26 Jul - 14:26

lol i used to use saw dust but i found out that it isint very healthy for them so i now use cat litter , woodbase cat litter its realy good actually does anyone else use it ? Question
Back to top Go down
https://ratsratsandmorerats.forumotion.com

Green Pet Aspen Supreme Pellets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rats Rats And More Rats !!! :: All About Rats ! :: Rat Chat !-
Jump to: